registration.csc.gov.in Apply for New CSC Center Online-Apna CSC/VLE Center Registration Form for Common Service Center Become Village Level Entrepreneur Application Eligibility & Requirements

1. CSC Locator

CSC Locator Administrator Staff Member

CSC- Common Service Centres (सर्व सेवा केंद्र) is a multiple-services-single-point model for providing facilities for multiple transactions at a single geographical location. The main purpose of these centres is to provide a physical facility for delivery of e-Services of the Government of India to the rural and remote locations where availability of computers and Internet is currently negligible or mostly absent (नगण्य या अधिकतर अनुपस्थित). The introduction of e-Governance on a massive scale is part of the CMP- Common Minimum Programme (सामान्य न्यूनतम कार्यक्रम) in the year 2009-14, Govt of India. The CSC project, which forms a strategic component of the National e-Governance Plan was approved in September 2006. It is also one of the approved projects under the Integrated Mission Mode Projects (एकीकृत मिशन मोड परियोजनाएं) of the National e-Governance Plan. The objective of CSC Centres is to provides information to all remote/rural citizens and deliver the public services i.e. Government to Citizens (G2C) & Business to Consumer (B2C). ICT for rural empowerment (ग्रामीण सशक्तिकरण) of socially disadvantaged people for inclusive growth. Apart from that, it provides access to quality education, skill up-gradation (कौशल उन्नयन), cost-efficient, and quality health services. Basically Common Service Centres as a change agent to promote rural entrepreneurship, enable community participation and effective collective action for social improvement (सामाजिक सुधार).

Procedure to Apply for Common Service Centres in Rural India- CSC Services, Eligibility Criteria, Infrastructure Required
    Common Service Centre which is also known as 'Jan Seva Kendra' (जन सेवा केंद्र), a great initiative of the Ministry of Electronics & IT (Meity), Government of India. It is to integrate the twin goals of Profit Making and Social Services (लाभ बनाने और सामाजिक सेवाओं), into a sustainable business model for achieving rapid socio-economic change (सामाजिक आर्थिक परिवर्तन) in rural India. The following types of services are expected to be provided at the Common Service Centres:
    • G2C- Government to Citizen (सरकार से नागरिक)- All G2C communication including Health, Education, Agriculture, Human Resource Development, Employment, Fundamental Rights, Disaster Warnings Right to Information etc (Pan Card/Aadhaar/Election Services, Passport, Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana).
    • C2G- Citizen to Government Kiosk (नागरिक से सरकारी किओस्क)- Complaints, Grievances, Requests, and Suggestions.
    • B2C- Business to Consumer (उपभोक्ता तक व्यावसाय)- Mobile Recharge, Mobile Bill Payment, DTH Recharge, Instant Money Transfer, Data Card Recharge, CSC Bazaar
    • e-Governance & e-Services (ई-शासन और ई-सेवाएँ)- Transactions like Market (e-Krishi) Information, Travel, Post, Banking, Insurance, e-Forms to request Govt of Services etc.
    • Information Dissemination- Interactive kiosks, Voice & Local Language Interface, including Web Browsing.
    • Edutainment- Including multi-functional space for group Entertainment, Interaction, Empowerment, and Training (मनोरंजन, इंटरैक्शन, अधिकारिता और प्रशिक्षण).
    • Financial Inclusion (वित्तीय समावेशन)- Payment for Nrega Scheme or other schemes.
    • Healthcare (स्वास्थ्य देखभाल)- Telemedicine and Remote Health Camps have also been envisaged as part of the CSCs extended functionalities.
    • Rural BPO (ग्रामीण बीपीओ)- Business Process Outsourcing and Agriculture (कृषि) works etc

(A) Participation in Common Service Center Scheme (सर्व सेवा केंद्र योजना में भागीदारी):
    For Participating in CSC Scheme, the applicant must fulfill the following criteria:
    1. Applicant should be a local person and must be completed 18 years of age.
    2. He/she should preferably have passed the 10th examination from a recognized Education Board (मान्यता प्राप्त शिक्षा बोर्ड).
    3. Also, the applicant should be fluent in reading and writing the local dialect (स्थानीय बोली).
    4. Basic knowledge of English language and prior knowledge of Basic Computer skill would be an advantage.
    5. The applicant should be motivated enough to be the prime driver of Social Change and Disperse his/her duties with utmost dedication (अत्यंत समर्पण).
    (B) Infrastructure Required (आधारभूत संरचना आवश्यक) for Common Service Centres:
    Room/Building (कक्ष/भवन) having a place of 100-150 sq. Ft. is mandatorily required for CSC Infrastructure. PC with a licensed operating system of Windows XP-SP2 or above with at least 120 GB hard disc Drive and at least 512 MB RAM. Apart from this, the participation should have CD/DVD Drive, UPS with 5 hours battery backup (5 घंटे बैटरी बैकअप)/portable generator set, WebCam/Digital Camera, Printer/Colour Printer, and Scanner. In addition, there should be Broadband/Wireless Data Card/V-SAT Connection and Biometric/IRIS Authentication Scanner (प्रमाणीकरण स्कैनर) for Banking Services.

How to Apply for New Common Service Centres and Become Village Level Entrepreneur?
    CSC Operator is commonly known as VLE- Village Level Entrepreneur (ग्राम स्तर के उद्यमी), the work of VLE is to provide service to the rural consumer in villages. Interested youth can apply for New Common Service Center and become Village Level Entrepreneur through online mode only. First of all, the individual will have to visit the official web portal of CSC, Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India (सीएससी, इलेक्ट्रॉनिक्स और सूचना प्रौद्योगिकी मंत्रालय, भारत सरकार). The link is mentioned below. And then do the following procedure to complete the process.
    • After accessing the above website, scroll down and click on the option of “Interested to Become a CSC” (सीएससी बनने के लिए इच्छुक). The demo screenshot is given below.
    pic2.jpeg
    • On the next page, please click the “New VLE Registration” (नया वीएलई पंजीकरण) option as per given instruction in demo screenshot.
    pic3.jpeg
    • Now enter your ‘Aadhaar (UID) Number’ in the appropriate box (उपयुक्त बॉक्स) and then select the ‘Authentication Type’ (Iris/Fingerprint/OTP). For OTP- One Time Password, your Mobile No must be registered with Aadhaar Number. After Aadhaar verification, enter the ‘Captcha Text’ in required box and then hit the “Submit” button to access CSC Registration Form.
    pic4.jpeg
    • After getting the “CSC Registration Form” (सीएससी पंजीकरण फॉर्म), please fill it up carefully and fill all mandatory fields to avoid inconvenience. Your ‘Personal Details’ will automatically get filled from your Aadhaar Database, you need to fill other details.
    pic5.jpeg
    • In the next section, upload the supporting documents (सहायक दस्तावेज) as per given instruction in the registration form. (One passport size recent photograph of the VLE, Center Photos (Inside/Outside, Police Verification Certificate etc).
    pic6.jpeg
    • Once you successfully completed the form, hit the “Submit” button for further process. Also, note down the “Registration Number” (पंजीकरण संख्या) to check the status of the application.
    Important Note for Applicants: -
    It is to be noted that there is no application charge for open a new Common Service Center. CSC centre registration application is free as per the guidelines of Department of Electronics and Information Technology, Govt of India (इलेक्ट्रॉनिक्स और सूचना प्रौद्योगिकी विभाग, भारत सरकार). Please do not pay any fees/money to anybody for registration or any other CSC related activities.

CSC- Common Service Centers and Digital India (सामान्य सेवा केंद्र और डिजिटल भारत)
    Digital India is a flagship Programme of the Govt of India with a vision to transform India into a digitally empowered society and knowledge economy. CSCs enable the 3 vision areas of the Digital India programme:
    1. Digital Infrastructure as Utility to Every Citizen (हर नागरिक के लिए उपयोगिता के रूप में डिजिटल इंफ्रास्ट्रक्चर)
    2. Government and Services on Demand (मांग पर सरकार और सेवाएं)
    3. Digital Empowerment of Citizens (नागरिकों के डिजिटल सशक्तिकरण)
    To check the “Status of Your Registration for CSC Center” (सीएससी केंद्र के लिए आपके पंजीकरण की स्थिति) or Update Your Rejected Application, or OMT Registration & Wallet Creation Help Manual. Please visit the CSC, e-Governance Services India Limited through the given below link.
    pic7.jpeg

Dept Contact Details of Common Services Centres Scheme-
    CSC e-Governance Services India Limited (सी.एस.सी. ई-गवर्नेंस सेवाएं भारत लिमिटेड)
    • Office Address: - Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology, Electronics Niketan, 3rd Floor, Meity, 6 CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi (110-003)
    • Phone Number: - (011) 2430-1349
    • Official Email Id: - education@csc.gov.in
    For any queries in registration (पंजीकरण), please contact the given below “Helpline Numbers or Email Support” on any working days between 10:00 AM to 01:00 PM & 02:00 PM to 05:30 PM.

Users, here we have provided to you all information related to Registration Process for Open a New Common Service Centres & become a Village Level Entrepreneur (एक नई सर्व सेवा केंद्र खोलने के लिए पंजीकरण प्रक्रिया और एक गांव स्तर के उद्यमी बनें). If you have any query regarding this article then submit your comment below or leave at “Post Your Question” section. Thanks for visiting India Buddies (India’s Largest Online Discussion Forum), stay tuned for more updates.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 2, 2018
  2. csc application status portal not open

3. मेरा नाम किसान यादव है में अपना CSC केंद्र कैसे खोल सकता हूँ

Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2018
    Afroz Saifi likes this.
  4. mohan lal

mohan lal Guest

i have interest csc account but not registered

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2018
    Afroz Saifi likes this.
  5. HELLO SIR GOOD AFTER NOON MY SELF ASHUTOSH GAUTAM VILL KAPAN POST KAPAN VIH AKALTARA TEH JANJGIR DISTT JANJGIR CHAMPA C.G. 495552 KA RAHNE WALA HU AUR MUJHE APNE LIYE EK CSC ID GANRATE KARNA THA TO PLZ KYA AAP MUJHE GARATE KARNE KA TARIKA BATA SAKTE HAI PLZ SIR
    MY CONTACT NO IS 07024226669

6. मेरा नाम किसान यादव है में अपना CSC केंद्र कैसे खोल सकता हूँ

7. Gangadhar

Gangadhar Guest

how to csc rejacan

8. मेरा नाम किसान यादव है में अपना CSC केंद्र कैसे खोल सकता हूँ

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2018
  9. Hello sir my name Pramod Kumar I want about to CSC and use him for some rojgaar because I and My family all berojgar

10. Hello sir my name Pramod Kumar I want about to CSC and use him for some rojgaar because I and My family all berojgar

11. HARISH PAL

HARISH PAL Guest

SIR MANE REGISTRTION KIYA THA LEKIN MERI ID OR PASSWORD NHI BNA M KYA KRU

12. CSC ID 171313420017
    SHOW MY CSC ID IN CSC LOCATAR LIST

13. me ye csc kendra kisy le sakta hu plz jankari de.

14. sirji namaskar
    mujhe bhi apna csc center kholna ha kaise kholu mere pass jagah bhi hai

15. SUJITH

SUJITH Guest

New registration link not work properly. Error msg found while otp & fingerprint mode.

16. अपना CSC केंद्र कैसे खोल सकता हूँ

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2018
    Chitrasen mandal likes this.
  17. i want to open csc center

Chitrasen mandal likes this.
  18. mai apna csc kendr KAISE KHOLE

19. hey sir my name is saif ajam sir csc rojgar mil sakta hai sir plecse repley me sir rojagar avasar mile nhi rha hai

20. Gavrav Kumar

Gavrav Kumar New Member

yes kol sakta ho csc center