register.csc.gov.in Check Online New CSC Application Status/Start New Common Service Center via Id Number

1. CSC Locator

CSC Locator Administrator Staff Member

register.csc.gov.in-How to Check Online New CSC Application Status/Start New Common Service Centre
    (नए सीएससी सेण्टर हेतु आवेदन की स्थिति देखने की प्रक्रिया / जन सेवा केंद्र प्रारंभ करने हेतु पंजीकरण स्तिथि)
    In the online website, the common service center (सामान्य सेवा केंद्र) which is also called as the CSC center (सीएससी केंद्र), the citizens can easily check the status of their application (आवेदन की स्थिति) which they submitted to request for opening new Kendra (नए केंद्र खोलने का अनुरोध). The applicants have to visit the official CSC portal (आधिकारिक सीएससी पोर्टल पर जाएं) http://csc.gov.in/ where they can get the option of checking the registration status (पंजीकरण की स्थिति की जांच का विकल्प).

The website also can help you to provide complete details to for starting new Devbhoomi Jan Seva Kendra (देवभूमि जन सेवा केंद्र), Jan Seva Kendra (जन सेवा केंद्र), MeeSeva Centre (मी-सेवा केंद्र), Gram Sampark Centre (ग्राम संपर्क केंद्र), Gramin Choice Centre (ग्रामीण च्वाइस सेंटर), Nagrik Suvidha Kendra (नागरीक सुविधा केंद्र), Vasudha Centre (वसुधा केंद्र), Jeevan Kendra (जीवन सेण्टर), eGram (ई-ग्राम), Aaple Sarkar Kendra (आपले-सरकार), e-Seva (ई-सेवा), or e-Mitra (ई-मित्र) in your area.

If you want to start new csc center (नया सीएससी केंद्र शुरू करें) and looking for the process go to the https://www.csclocator.com/vle/threads/3/ link page. In the mentioned link page complete steps for registrations are provided. You also can visit directly to the http://registration.csc.gov.in website page for making registration. After registration, you can check the status through our given process here. You need to read each step in portal one by one for status. The service to start new CSC is provided by the ministry of electronics & information technology, the government of India (इलेक्ट्रॉनिक्स और सूचना प्रौद्योगिकी मंत्रालय, भारत सरकार).

The users need to read all instruction for checking status (स्थिति की जांच के लिए निर्देश) here. If you want any kind of more help, in that case, read the Frequently Asked Question (अक्सर पूछे जाने वाले प्रश्न)-FAQ where you can get the information for various topics. The CSC also has given the facility to open their current account (चालू खाता). Now see the process below for status checking of Jan Seva Kendra registration.

♦〉 Requirements for Checking Application Status (आवेदन की स्थिति की जांच के लिए आवश्यकताएं):
    Here is the list of requirements for checking the status of your application form. You have to make sure that all the information you are having is valid at the time of checking status.
    • You must be having valid email id (वैध ईमेल आईडी) which you mentioned on the application form (आवेदन फार्म पर दिया गया) at the time of registration.
    • You also needed the registration id number (पंजीकरण आईडी संख्या) which is provided after submitting the application form through the website.
    • The applicants also required their valid aadhaar card number (वैध आधार कार्ड नंबर) which they used on the application form.

How to Check Online CSC Registration Status
    (ऑनलाइन सीएससी पंजीकरण स्थिति की जांच कैसे करें)
    Now, all the citizens who submitted their request to start new csc centre have to read here complete information and steps for checking the status of CSC Registration (जन सेवा केंद्र परंजीकरण). We have mentioned the web links for this and you have to follow them.

©〉 Point A (चरण अ):
    First, you have to visit in the csc official website link of registration (सीएससी पंजीकरण आधिकारिक वेबसाइट लिंक) for checking the common service center new registration (सामान्य सेवा केंद्र नया पंजीकरण). The website link is mentioned here with the image on the same page. Check the symbolic image of the page also.
    DEMO
    Now click the link above which will provide you a new page where you can see the name of services. It is mentioned in the top of the page in capital letter. It is mention as “Common registration status (सामान्य सेवा केंद्र पंजीकरण स्थिति)”.

©〉 Point B (चरण ब):
    In this page three sections are mentioned where you have to fill correct and true information (सही जानकारी भरें) as following:
    • First, fill your current and valid email address (ईमेल पता) which you mentioned on the application form (आवेदन पत्र).
    • In the second section (दूसरा खंड) you have to enter correct registration id number (सही पंजीकरण आईडी नंबर) which you got after submitting the application.
    • After filling both information now enter your correct aadhaar card number (आधार कार्ड नंबर) which you mentioned on the registration form (पंजीकरण फॉर्म).

Now you have to recheck all information (सभी सूचनाओं की पुन: जांच करें). Make sure that the information you mentioned in the given section must be valid and correct (वैध और सही). In the last step, you need to click on the "submit" button.

Through following above procedure you can check the CSC registration status (सीएससी पंजीकरण की स्थिति की जांच करें). You also can take print out of the result. It is necessary for every user. This information is needed by every person who is checking first-time the status of the application form (आवेदन फार्म की स्थिति).

Common Service Center Department Helpline
    (सामान्य सेवा केंद्र विभाग हेल्पलाइन)
    If you need any kind of more help, in that case, use the toll-free helpline number (टोल फ्री हेल्पलाइन नंबर) of csc department. You also can send your mail to the department with question-related to the status service or other services.
    Now use any of contact option from above to get help about CSC registration status (सीएससी पंजीकरण की स्थिति) in the department. They will provide you complete help in working days (कार्य दिवस).

Last edited: Jul 2, 2018
  2. Respected Sir,
    I am try to contact with your Customer Care Executive @ 1800-3000-3468.
    The number is not in service.
    Can you give me the new number of your contact person to discuss in details.
    Waiting for your response & co-operatin.

ASHISH KUMAR PANDEY
    SILIGURI,WEST BENGAL, INDIA

3. guest

guest Guest

Respected Sir,
    I am try to register new ccs center can was applied for csc before 2 month but no response by you.
    Can you give me the new number of your contact person to discuss in details.
    Waiting for your response & co-operatin.
    Ankushe Prashant madhavrao
    Latur, Nalegaon, Maharashtra 413524

4. guest

guest Guest

एडमिन सर ,
    में अपने गोअन में CSC or VLE सेंटर (केंद्र) खोलना चाहता हूँ इसकी प्रक्रिया दें में छत्तीसगढ़ का निवासी हूँ
    hume jyd angriji nhi aati hea kyoki hum hindi madhymik school me pdai kiye hea sir hum apne goan me csc ke madhaym se logo tak adhonikta ki jankari humare gramin bandhu tak phuchana chahte hea jo ki aap se nivedan hea ki mughe new csc dene ki krip kare
    Surit Das Sahu
    villge halekosa post shikarimahka chhuria 491558 Rajnandgoan cg

Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2018
  5. guest

guest Guest

i have same problem

6. guest

guest Guest

sir ji hamne csc ke liye apliying kiya lekin csc rasistration status check nahi ho raha hai

Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2018
  7. guest

guest Guest

my application no is 9898583621280569 kindly let me know the status

8. guest

guest Guest

sir ji hamne csc ke liye apliying kiya lekin csc rasistration status check nahi ho raha hai

9. guest

guest Guest

sir hamne csc ke liye application online ki date 14/01/2018. My Name is Mahfooz Ali Khan,Mobile N0.9412340787,Email Id-mahfooz_khan1965@yahoo.co.in,bur aaj tak status nahi dekhpa rahai hai.My Application Reference N0.7534177133373177.

10. guest

guest Guest

my csc id application id number 2412900781673366
    sir please my id send mail

11. guest

guest Guest

CALL TO AIRTEL SIM TO CUSTOMER CARE NUMBER

12. guest

guest Guest

Respected
    Sir
    Mujhe reference no mila hai
    Lekin status check nahi ho Raha
    Plz help me

13. guest

guest Guest

Manu. Bhi. Chhahiye.

14. guest

guest Guest

dear sir
    hamne c s c ke liye online kiya
    lekin sir abhib tak password nhi mila
    status main ye bata raha hai
    ..... status....Thank you for your patience. Your application is under review for a mandatory verification process. Please regularly check the email address that was submitted during registration for your application updates..

please help me sir

15. guest

guest Guest

sir mera naam DHEERAJ KUMAR hai,mai apne gaw MAHENDRAPUR,me CSC CENTER khol kar gaw ke logo ko sewa dena chata hu ,mere gaw me ek vi CSC CENTER nahi hai,ek BAKING POINT vi nahi hai, sir mughe help karne ki kripa kare ,mera con no 9523405002 hai ,

16. guest

guest Guest

How much investment money we required to start new csc center in our village.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 10, 2018
  17. guest

guest Guest

Dear sir
    Maine csc vle k liye apply kiya thha status chack kr rhe h toh usme approved show ho rha hai 15 din ho chuke h aurr kitna time lgega
    Tell me sir
    Ya fir approved hone k baad b reject ho jata hai

18. where to apply in offline to get the new csc center.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 10, 2018
  19. guest

guest Guest

Sir i have same problems

20. guest

guest Guest

SAR MERA CSC VLE REGISTRATION 7647146348899253 HEMANT KUMAR HAI MERA PAN CARD KI GALAT ENTRY SCS COLLECTOR OFFICE ME KAR DIYE HAI JISSEW MERA DIGI MAIL NAHI A RAHA HAI MAI KAISE UPDATE KAR SAKTA HU SAR..?

Draft saved Draft deleted